1.13.2008

last night i turned and turned and turned and tossed for around 4 hours. 2am-6am, approx. i am usually a hit-the-bed-out-instantaneously kind of person, but i think caffeine turned on me. it did not make me beautiful. it made me drowsy all day today. i think i consumed ~5 cups yesterday throughout the day, topping my last cup off with 2 pieces of See's candy. peppermint tea treated me better today. my tolerance for high levels of caffeine consumption has weakened considerably over the last year. tragic.

i have my first screening? interview? i don't know what they're called, but my first jaunt at attempting to find employment at a staffing company tomorrow. i'll probably regret writing this later as i'm sure it will amount to no secured bi-monthly source of income. ho!

No comments: