7.04.2009

post-age

Happy 4th! I'm one of the least patriotic people I know, but I dig any holiday that encourages people to barbecue food, light illegal fireworks and stay outside to watch them blow up in the night sky. Plus it's in July, my favorite month of the year. It has some shit going for it.

Because I have nothing else to report at the moment, I give you a questionnaire:


8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Fireworks!
2. Josh n' Jenny's Viva La Revolucion! fiesta this eve
3. Seeing Miss Aly Brown tomorrow morning!! (reunion tymez!)
4. Wearing some new goodies I bought myself
5. The possibility of river adventures with Rick tomorrow
6. Visiting CA for Heather's wedding in a few weeks/hanging with pals
7. My 25th birfday/party/Sonic Youth
8. Seeing Sordid Sentinels play the New Frontier


8 things I did yesterday:

1. Worked out
2. Went to work
3. Left work early (hooray for half-day holidays!)
4. Shopped for the first time in what seemed like a long time
5. Ate Thai food + popcorn
6. Got my hair did
7. Saw Whatever Works (thumbs up)
8. Walked through Wright Park for some Satellite coffees

8 things I wish I could do:

1. Have my book published, (I haven't written a book yet, but am working on it).
2. Have fully-stocked savings accounts
3. Go on a longer vacation (I'm talking months-long)
4. Be fluent in Frances et Aleman
5. Letterpress print
6. Play guitar better
7. Start a Roth IRA (Okay, some of these are nerdy in the personal finance persuasion, I know)
8. Kill all fruit flies (Kind of not vegan of me, but they really suck right now)

8 Shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. Project Runway
3. 24
4. Lost
5. House
6. SATC
7. 30 Rock
8. The Hills (I'm ashamed to admit it, but I have guilty pleasures like everyone else).

8 favorite fruits:

1. Strawberries
2. Watermelon
3. Cherries
4. Pineapple
5. Blueberries
6. Peaches
7. Mango
8. Kiwi

8 Places I'd Like to Travel

1. France
2. Montreal
3. Japan
4. New York City
5. Chicago
6. India
7. Spain
8. Iceland

8. Places I've Lived

1. Ontario, CA
2. Rialto, CA
3. Moreno Valley, CA
4. Marina Del Rey, CA
5. Inglewood, CA
6. Seattle, WA
7. Tacoma, WA
8. Oxford, England

*Plus many more smaller towns in CA that I thought could be left out.


8 People I've Tagged
All of y'alls!

And a visual for all you duders that actually read that whole thing:


The sweet new kicks I ordered yesterday that I cannot wait to wear. They've got tassels! Swoon.

No comments: